Knowing the build is broken is only the first step. Now we need to understand what caused it to break.
Usage: As a developer, I want to understand why the build is broken.
Let's assume that in this case, we are on a java project using JUnit as our testing library.
- If we're not already, we need to configure Go to upload JUnit xml reports
- Click on the Pipelines tab
- Click on the failed stage you want to investigate
- Click on the failed job
- The "Failures" sub-tab should help you diagnose what is wrong with your build
- If you need more information, the "Console" sub-tab contains everything that was written out to the console (including extra information from Go)